Friday, May 14, 2021

Catherine's Last Day of Kindergarten

Today was Catherine's last day of Kindergarten.  I can't believe my baby will be in first grade next year! We had a beautiful and fun day at Field Day today!  Caroline and Joseph's end of the year picnic was today, too, so Daddy took them to their picnic while Mommy helped with Field Day.  You had so much fun with your friends, and I'm so glad I was able to be there with you.  You have grown and learned so much this year, but the most important thing is you've learned how to read!!  You are reading whole books now, and I love listening to you read aloud.  You are so smart, so kind, so funny, so beautiful, and Daddy and I are so proud of you.  We love you Doodlebug!












































Thank you for a great year Mrs. Cannon!








 

No comments:

 



Custom Design By