Monday, May 11, 2020

Teacher Gift for Mrs. Driesse and Mrs. Watlington

Mommy wanted to do something special for Mrs. Driesse and Mrs. Watlington since we couldn't be at school to celebrate Teacher Appreication Week.  I asked the parents of your classmates to send a picture of their child to me holding an assigned letter.  I then took these pictures and made a collage and you gave it to them today.  They loved it, and I hope they felt how much we all appreciate them and love them!  We also gave them beach bags from us filled with a few fun summery things.
Catherine adores her teachers, and as a mama, I am so thankful for them.  She has grown so much this year because of them, and they have taken such good care of her.  We will definitely miss them next year!





No comments:

 



Custom Design By