Thursday, August 8, 2019

School Year's Eve

We celebrated School Year's Eve all day today! Catherine is starting St. Jude tomorrow, so we had some fun today to celebrate!!  We started our morning eating beignets for the first time (and having chocolate milk for the first time, too!) at Coffee Call.  Say Say met us there, and you guys LOVED them!! Our next stop was to see Mike the Tiger.  Unfortunately, we couldn't see him, so we took a picture by the tiger statue and got back in the car.  We the drove by your cousins' new school (LSU Lab School), and then we went to the Knock Knock Museum.  You three had fun creating puppets, helping make a paper machete dragon, dancing, grocery shopping, and fishing.  Next, we went to Chic-fi-la where Daddy met us for lunch!  Finally, we went to Victoria's Toy Station where you each picked out a Golden Book and got a school balloon.
I love spending these moments with you three.  I can't believe my baby will be starting Pre-K4 tomorrow.  Where has the time gone?  I am so proud of you three.  
You make me so happy, and I love you so so so so much! 






















No comments:

 



Custom Design By